We have four monthly sponsorship plans, which cover every aspect of our scholarships. The plans are sure to fit any monthly budget, ranging from $10 – $49 per month.
This plan allows for a full scholarship for Secondary or Vocational School for one year. We believe in a holistic approach to our scholarships, where most of the needs are met for our students while they are in school. That’s why we are offering more than just paying for the tuition. Each child we accept into the program is guaranteed a one-year scholarship for school, with the hope of continuing the scholarship through the entirety of school.
This plan provides the necessary funds for Secondary or Vocational School fees for one year. Education empowers children and gives them the opportunity to change and improve their village and community. It greatly erases the cycle of poverty in the students’ lives.
This plan includes items to aid in the personal care of our students:
- School Materials: Provides Secondary or Vocational School materials for one year. Items include notebooks, pencils, protractors, rulers, and other required learning tools.
- Health Insurance: Provides health insurance for one year. Often families cannot afford to buy health insurance and the children go without it.
- Transportation: Provides public transportation between home and Secondary or Vocational School for one year. Each student travels between home and boarding school many times throughout the school year. With funds for transportation the child can travel home during the government-issued vacation days.
- Personal Hygiene Items: Provides one set of personal hygiene items including body soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, hair gel, body lotion, shoe polish, body powder, laundry soap, and money for a haircut.
- Two school uniforms: Provides two necessary school uniforms for Secondary or Vocational School. Uniforms are required and students cannot attend school without one.
This plan provides one kit required for all Secondary School students and includes:
- Mattress and pillow
- Two sets of sheets
- Lockbox to keep belongings in
- Mosquito net
- Basin for washing and laundry
- Squeegie for cleaning
Every dollar that you donate matters. When you send a donation, you help us to provide highly-necessary secondary and vocational school scholarships to children in Rwanda, Africa.
We are a tax-exempt organization with the IRS. Our Tax ID number is 26-2713011.
There are three ways to submit your tax-deductible donation. We will send you a donation receipt upon receiving payment: